10/10/10

Sunday.....I did nothing.

Literally.  I did nothing but lay on my *bed*, watch TV & snuggle & wrestle & listen to kids run in & out of my front room.  Then around 5, I got up, threw a casserole in the oven.  Fed the boys, everyone showered and now here I am again.

And I cut myself shaving.  Goddamn it.  Twice.  MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRR but they're fairly minimal so I should survive (except my blood is thin from booze).

I wish it weren't the end of the weekend.  Let me just say that I revel in being home all weekend, running a couple errands or whatever....but basically being at home.  Cuz I'm gone all week, I suppose that's why I want to be at home.  And I don't have to worry about anything, cuz I'm at home.  And why does this matter?  Cuz I don't think I'll be at home next weekend.....there is farming in KS that has to get done which means we'll leave out of here on Friday & won't get home till Sunday & I won't get to sleep in my fucking awesome bed & I won't see W hardly at all cuz he'll be in the field & then be dead-tired.  So yippee.  I'll have kid duty.  I suck at kid duty.  Truly I do.

And since we'll be in KS, which means I'll be in my hometown, there's the chance of running into my mom or sister (it's KANSAS for godsakes.....shit like that happens) both of whom I don't speak to because they can't mind their own business (another long story, I get pissed/irritated/irate when I talk about it...but I will, eventually)  So when W & I discussed it, he told me that I will do the right thing & tell them beforehand that I'll be in town should they want to spend time with the boys.....and I told him when they say no thanks, I'll be a crying mess again & he can pick up my pieces.  He said he would.  So I suppose I'll be emailing and calling my mom sometime in the very near future.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment