10/28/10

I'm new. Please explain the rules.

I need to vent.  BIGTIME.  I'm so aggitated that I could probably run a 10k, get done & then STILL throw a temper-tantrum & bitchslap someone. 

This is driving me crazy: W's ex wife called him last night to let him know that his kids would like to come trick-or-treating down here & that they are out of school today & tomorrow so she has no problem meeting us halfway so he can pick them up.

Isn't that sweet of her? THANKS FOR THE FUCKING NOTICE, YOU DUMB BITCH. See, I don't speak to her, I have no reason to speak to her. But this bullshit pisses me off to no end. Meet us halfway? Drive your lazy, broke-ass down here all the way....we ALWAYS drive the entire FOUR FUCKING HOURS to see them. And she's giddy to get rid of them because that means she can go hang out with her loser friends, or the two losers she has been seeing, etc. She has no job so WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? WHY IS SHE NOT DRIVING THEM THE ENTIRE WAY? Last time, guess what her excuse was? She didn't have enough money for gas. Um, right.  You can't drive 4 hours south but you can drive from central KS to Colorado that SAME WEEKEND?  I HATE HER. And she has this notion that because I work in corporate America that money is just flowing, we can drop whatever we're doing & be there...well none of that is the case. But more importantly, WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US LAST WEEKEND THAT THE KIDS WERE GOING TO BE OUT OF SCHOOL THIS WEEKEND? We have jobs. I have 2 other kids to look after. I have a 3rd kid spending the weekend (HB's bff). I need groceries. I am not prepared AT ALL to have 5 kids all weekend. And I'm livid that W called his boss last night & is probably going to take tomorrow off work so he can go get them tonight (we'll meet halfway....FUCK THAT). Great. So he'll get off work tonight, leave to pick them up & then show back up, at the earliest....around 9pm. Just about the time the boys are falling asleep (they go to bed at 8 but they can watch TV for a bit). So then my house will be turned upsidedown trying to get them settled, get everyone back to bed, etc....I bet it'll be midnight before everyone is in bed and/or asleep. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR because guess who gets to put up with two cranky kids first thing in the morning?

**DISCLAIMER**please note that I have no issue with the kids or the kids being here or whatever. This isn't about them. This is about her. And I told W that if this type of control-bullshit continues that I WILL speak to her.  You don't know how difficult it is for me to not say something.  I try really hard to stay out of their business with their kids.  But when it starts effecting my life, I think I have a right to say something.  I guess I'm biding my time....who knows.


I'm done now.  Could someone please tell me the rules when it comes to kids & exes?  Clearly I'm new to this game.

And I hope I don't sound selfish.  I just hate last-minute shit like this.  It's not a small feat to plan for 5 kids, a 2 hour-drive (one way), work schedules, kid schedules, and everything else that goes into a weekend.  Throw Halloween on top of it & just kill me now.

7 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this
    matter to be actually something which I feel I'd never understand. It seems too complex and extremely wide for me. I'm having a look ahead
    on your next publish, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!

    Also visit my website :: social bookmarking service

    ReplyDelete